Our pet care plans are preventative plans which divide the cost of your pet’s preventative health care into monthly, easy to manage payments. These plans do not replace insurance. Insurance helps to cover the unexpected, but not the routine health care costs that you may incur at times for your pet.
These plans are tailored according to your pet’s weight and will cover their annual booster vaccinations, six monthly health checks, worming treatments for the year and year-round parasite control.
These regular visits and health checks are really important and give us the opportunity to monitor the general health of your pet and diagnose conditions early.
What do our pet care plans offer you and your pet?
- Easy to manage, monthly payments to cover your pet’s routine preventative health care
- Huge discounts on the annual cost of your pet’s preventative health care
- Annual booster vaccinations for life (including Canine Cough vaccine for dogs and Feline Leukaemia vaccine for cats)
- Six-monthly health checks with one of our vets
- Discounts on any visits required for your pet outside their routine visits to us
- Discounts on neutering procedures for your pet
- Discounts on your pet’s dental procedures for the duration of the plan